Another entrant into the money lending apps is Senti, which offers hassle-free loans straight to your M-Pesa. It can either download the App directly on the Senti website or get it on Google Play, where it has over 100,000 downloads. They offer loans with a limit of up to KES 70,000.
Senti is a micro-credit mobile app that makes it easy for people in Kenya to access a loan, anytime, anywhere.
How to Register on Senti
- Download the Senti app
- Register your correct details on the Senti mobile app
- Verify your details with the One time password sent to you
- Apply for a loan and get fast cash sent directly to your M-Pesa
Do you know of their Friendly Loan terms?
- Up to 90-day loan product. We have options that let you choose what’s right for you as a customer
- Up to 90 day loan product with repayment terms of a one-time between 15% and 20%
- Grow with Senti and build your limit up to KSh 70,000 by making your repayments in good time List of the best loan apps in Kenya for genuine instant loans
How do I repay my loan?
- Repay your loan through the App by Clicking Pay loan and enter your M-pesa Pin on the M-pesa tool kit that will appear on your screen or through our Paybill 517910 enter your phone number as the account number and the amount that is due on the amount section.
- You can pay in full or make partial payments, anytime on or before your due date
Gain more with Senti in-app features:
- You can Buy Airtime straight from your Senti App
- You can now Lipa Stima or your water Bill with your Senti Loan
- Track your income vs your spending with our wealth management feature
- Share Senti with your friends and family to help them sort their Financial Emergencies