Zenka is one of the best, and the best thing is that you get your first loan free. When you apply for 2000, you pay back 2000. Zenka loans start at Ksh 500 and can go up to 20,000. After the first free loan, the Zenka loan will charge an 11% interest fee if you repay your loan on time.
Based on the reviews shared by most of its users, the Zenka mobile loan app has zero hidden costs to its customers.
All the costs you might need to incur while accessing the loan are known to you during your application. As a result, they make your loan cost as affordable as possible.
To access the online M-Pesa loan from Zenka App:
- Download the Zenka app from the google play store or the Zenka Website
- Register your account and fill in the application form with the amounts you need to borrow.
- Once you have submitted your application, they will review it, and once approved; they will send the money to your M-Pesa.
- You can withdraw the money from an M-Pesa agent near you.
- Repay your loan on time to increase your loan limit.