BPI Family Housing Loan is ideal for earners with conservative buying patterns, because it can be customized. Every loan package is tailor-fitted to the needs and current spend capabilities of the customer. With simple requirements, one can easily apply for a home loan.
It’s fast; you can get a reply within 5 working days after submitting complete loan documents.
It’s easy to apply. Go online at www.bpiloans.com or discuss options with partner brokers and developers. And with many branches nationwide, one can just visit to inquire.
It’s affordable. Never underestimate the power of your income. By making the best decision of getting a BPI Family Housing Loan, you get to enjoy low rates, down payment options as low as 20% and flexible payment terms payable up to 25 years.
Finally, a housing loan that understands. The BPI Housing Loan Pay break gives any client a much needed breather from paying their monthly amortization once a year. Clients can choose a month of the year when they need the break the most so they can attend to other financial obligations.
There are three convenient ways to apply:
- Through any of over 800 BPI and BPI Family Savings bank branches
- Through accredited developers
- By logging on to www.bpiloans.com
Subject to submission of complete loan documents, applicants will get a loan decision in 5 days. Plus a BPI Family Savings Bank Account Officer will help in planning the acquisition of a client’s dream home.
Clients may choose their own payment terms, whether it’s between 5, 10, 15 or 20 year loans to get the monthly amortization amount that suits them. And with BPI’s competitive rates – everyone can get the best deal in the market with a fixed rate for the duration of the loan.
Housing Loan Application Form
- Duly accomplished Application Form
- 2 valid government issued ID with photo and signature
- If married, both spouses to sign on the application form
- If with co-borrower or co-mortgagor, separate application form is needed
- If locally employed (working within the Philippines)
- Certificate of Employment (COE) indicating salary, position and length of service
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) for the last 2 years
- If Expat Pinoy (Overseas Filipino Worker)
- Contract / Certificate of Employment (COE) authenticated by Philippine Consulate
- Crew Contract and Exit Pass validated by POEA (seaman)
- Proof of monthly remittances
- Notarized or authenticated Special Power of Attorney (BPI FSB Format)
- Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws with SEC Registration Certificate
- Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years
- DTI Registration
- Income Tax Return w/ Statement of Assets and Liabilities (SAL) for the last 2 yrs
- List of Trade References (at least 3 names with telephone nos. of major suppliers/customers)
- Bank Statements for the past 6 months
If Practicing Doctor
- Clinic address/es and schedule
If from Commission
- Vouchers or Bank Statements (last 6 months reflecting commission income)
If from Rental of Properties
- Rental/Lease Contract (indicating name of tenants and rental amounts with complete addresses of properties being rented)
- Photocopy of Title (TCT/CCT)
- Clear copy of Owner’s Duplicate Copy of TCT/CCT
- Lot Plan with Location/Vicinity Map certified by licensed Geodetic Engineer
- Photocopy of Tax declaration / Tax receipts / Tax clearance
- Endorsement Letter / computation sheet / Contract to Sell from developer stating the contract price (for accredited developer/project)