South Asialink Credit Corporation is a private company that provides community-based lending services through a strong branch network located in its area of operations. They are a leading provider of retail credit to individuals, small and medium enterprises (SMEs) through its diversified loan products.
Avail a fast cash loan that is catered to suit your needs.
- 3% interest rate per month
- Get approved in as fast as 3 days
- No credit card required
- financing amount: ₱15,000.00
- Financing amount: ₱250,000.00
- loan tenure: 6 months
- Loan tenure: 12 months
- Interest rate: 3% per month
- Approval duration: Up to 1-3 working days
- Debt consolidation: No
Fees & Charges
One time set up
- Processing fee: 4% of loan amount
- Stamp duty: N/A
- Disbursement & misc. fee: N/A
- Early settlement: Rebates are computed by Accounting Department.
- Late payment charges: ₱1,500 or 15% of monthly amortizations (whichever is higher)
- Age requirement: Age 21 – 59
- Employment eligibility: At least ₱50,000.00 monthly income
- salary requirement: ₱50,000 gross per month
- Guarantor / Collateral requirement: No
- Need to open linked banked account? No
- Other details: Method of Payment – through ML or Cebuana Lhuillier payment centers
Favorite Asked Questions
- How much can I borrow?
With an SACC Salary Loan, borrow as much as ₱250,000, subject to approval.
- What are the South Asialink Credit Corporation Salary Loan Requirements?
An applicant must fulfill SACC’s eligibility criteria for a loan:
- At least 21 years old; 59 years old upon loan maturity
- Must have a minimum salary of at least ₱50,000
- Employed with a company of at least 50 employees (SEC registered)
- No derogatory records with banks and other financing company
- A rank and file employee up to managerial level is allowed.
Consequently, after filling out an application form, the following documents are necessary:
Basic Documentary Requirements
- Company ID
- 2 months’ pay slips with payroll bank statement
- Certificate of Employment (latest or at least 2 months old)
- 3 references (relative or friend not living with the borrower)
- Co-maker with income
NB: Additional documents may be required during credit evaluation. Linked bank account is required for all those with ₱250,000 and above loan approval.
- How does the South Asialink Credit Corporation Salary Loan Calculator work?
The SACC Salary Loan calculator computes the estimated cost of borrowing and amount of payment per installment. Input the desired loan amount to automatically get the estimated monthly amortization for different tenors.