Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country. However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc.
Fidelity Bank can offer you an employee salary-backed personal loan to be repaid up to 48 months at a competitive interest rate. Their loan products include:
- Employee Scheme Loans
- Employee Salary Backed Loans
Get a Personal Loan – LionMark
Fidelity Bank can help you plan for home improvements, vacations or the purchase of a car or boat. By offering competitive rates and flexible terms, Fidelity Bank makes it easy to attain your goals. With automatic payment deduction, we will even reduce your interest rate.
Get a Personal Line of Credit
With Fidelity Bank’s Line of Credit, you can be prepared for the planned and unplanned events in life. You have the ease of mind knowing you have access to additional funds within your approved credit limit at your discretion. Only pay interest on the money that is actually withdrawn.
Fidelity Easy Asset Leasing Scheme (FEALS)
FEALS has been designed for the acquisition of household appliances, brand new vehicles, generators, inverters, laptops and much more.
- Attractive rate with flexible repayment plan
- Minimum contribution as low as 20%
- Flexible repayment plan
- 48hours approval time
- Choose from a variety of vendors/dealers and manufacturers nationwide
Benefits & Features
- Flexible repayment terms
- Access up to 1 million
- Repayment of up to 12 months
- Opportunity to own high quality products at discounted prices
- Buy one, get one free on selected items
- Opportunity to partake in the BEKO mega raffle draw
- After Sales service with service centers nationwide
Fidelity Personal Loan Scheme (F-PLS)
Fidelity Personal Loan Scheme (F-PLS), offers you access to funds to meet personal financial obligations such as; house rent, school fees, hospital bills, travel expenses, etc.
- Tenor is up to 60months
- Attractive interest rate with flexible repayment plan
- Provision for enhancement( top-up) after part liquidation
- Provision for loan buy back
- 48 hour approval time
- Instant Salary Advance Scheme (ISAS)
Don’t get caught under the weight of mid-month expenses. With ISAS, you can access up to50% of your monthly against your next pay day.
- Minimum required documentation
- 12 hour approval time
Own your dream home with Fidelity Retail Mortgage.
- Repayment up to 10years
- 10% minimum equity contribution
Commercial Support Short Term Loan (CSST)
Commercial Support Short Term loan is a 90 days loan product for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) who operate businesses with stable cash flows, short cash conversion circles and for the most part do not have tangible collaterals to secure loan facilitates provided to them. To access the CSST Loan, an MSME will be requiring meeting these criteria:
- Applicant must maintain a current with Fidelity Bank preferably the Fidelity Small Business Account (FSBA)
- Applicant must have operated his/her account in a manner considered satisfactory for the last three months at least
- Applicant must be a registered business (Sole Enterprise) or Limited Liability
- Applicant must have been in the same line of business for a minimum period or 2 years
- Applicant’s business must not deal in the sale of substandard goods
Fidelity Educational institutions loan “EDULOAN” is a Managed SMEs product which is targeted at registered private schools in Nigeria in current account relationship with Fidelity. Such schools are expected to have enrolled a minimum of 100 students and must have been in operation for a minimum of 3years. The product can be availed either as a term loan or overdraft facility.
- Ease of Access
- Flexible offer terms
- Competitive interest rates
- Convenient Collateral arrangement
- Ease of Renewal
Fidelity Bank is one of the largest providers of vehicle financing through new car dealerships throughout the Southeast. They offer several programs to get you in the driver’s seat. Ask your dealer if they are one of the hundreds that offer financing through Fidelity Bank.