This is ideal for companies who need to acquire an asset and prefer to recognize the asset in their balance sheet.
- Non-cancelable lease contract with term of 2 years to 5 years, depending on the type of asset.
- The lessee books the leased asset and the lease obligation.
- Lessee charges depreciation and interest expense.
- There is no regulatory restriction on maximum lease term, including lease extensions.
This is ideal for companies that need to acquire an asset but do not want to book the asset and the lease obligation.
- Cancelable within term but subject to reasonable amount of liquidated damages.
- Lessee may extend the lease or return the asset.
- May be full-service for fleet of cars.
- Both the asset and the liability are not in the books of the lessee.
- The entire monthly rental is charged as expense.
- Does not bloat balance sheet with non-core assets.
- May enhance financial ratios.
- Full Service Operating Lease
This is an Operating Lease that includes:
- Scheduled and unscheduled normal repairs and maintenance.
- Annual Comprehensive Insurance.
- Annual LTO Registration.
This is geared for companies who want to outsource management of its fleet of vehicles.
- Lessee records all expenses as rent expense.
- Rids lessee of the hassles of fleet management.
- Lessee makes only one payment monthly.
- Coordination centralized with BRC.
- Includes insurance claims and roadside assistance.
Direct Lease: The conventional leasing transaction whereby BPI Century Tokyo buys the equipment from the supplier and leases the same to the Lessee-Client.
Sale and Leaseback: Sale of equipment to BPI Century Tokyo and a subsequent lease of the same back to the Seller/Lessee, who continues to use the equipment.
Vendor Finance Programs
- Innovative partnership with manufacturers, suppliers or distributors to provide a compelling offer to their customers.
- Customized and tailor-fitted programs can be arranged to fit the vendor’s needs
For more inquiries, please contact the Vendor Finance team at 7902515