- Cash made available in as fast as 48 hours!
- 8% daily interest rate
- No collateral required
- Cash available in as fast as 48 hours
- financing amount: ₱2,000.00
- Financing amount: ₱20,000.00
- loan tenure: 10 weeks
- Loan tenure: 3 months
- Interest rate: 0.8% daily
- Approval duration: 1 working day
- Debt consolidation: No
Fees & Charges
One time set up
- Processing fee: 10% of loan amount
- Stamp duty: N/A
- Disbursement & misc. fee: N/A
- Early settlement: N/A
- Late payment charges: ₱800 plus 1% per day based on loan amount
- Age requirement: Age 21 – 60
- Employment eligibility: Regular employee
- salary requirement: ₱10,000 gross per month
- Guarantor / Collateral requirement: No
- Need to open linked banked: Yes
- Other details: Method of Payment – cash payment thru 7/11, Bayad Centers, Cebuana, LBC, SM Supermalls, Robinsons Malls
Asteria Personal Loan FAQ
As an online lending company, Asteria Lending provides quick and convenient loan programs that can cater to your immediate financial needs. Whether it’s for a medical emergency, upcoming lifetime events like weddings or debuts, immediate bill payments, or for memorable trips and tours with the whole family, you can avail of the needed funds without going through a troublesome process. Aiming to provide competitive service, they have one of the cheapest online lending rates in the country today with fast turnaround time of just 48 hours upon application. In terms of payment, get to decide between easy flexible terms from 61 days up to 3 months, ample time for the borrower to pay off the loan once payroll comes in.
- How much can I borrow?
With Asteria Personal Loan, borrow from as low as ₱2,000 up to ₱20,000 on your next loan, subject to approval.
- What are the Asteria Personal Loan Requirements?
An applicant must fulfill Asteria’s eligibility criteria for a loan:
- Applicant must be between 20-60 years old.
- Must be a regular employee.
- At least ₱10,000 monthly income.
Consequently, after filling out an application form, the following documents are necessary:
- 1 government-issued ID
- Company ID (front and back)
- Most recent 1 month pay slip
- Proof of billing (electric or water bill)
NB: Additional documents may be required during credit evaluation.
- How does the Asteria Personal Loan Calculator work?
The Asteria Personal Loan calculator computes the estimated cost of borrowing and amount of payment per installment. Input the desired loan amount to automatically get the estimated monthly amortization for different tenors.