RCBC helps your business rise to the heights that you had envisioned for it. RCBC offers solutions that empower your business to expand and grow its customers, helping it take the next big step and grow into the enterprise it can be. With RCBC, your business will get the support it needs to become the next great Filipino conglomerate.
RCBC will help you get the support you need to grow. Business owners will get access to capital and other resources they need to make help their business start its way to becoming a successful enterprise.
- Rizal Biz Access Line
Rizal Biz Access Line: a short-term revolving credit line. This will provide additional working capital to micro and small business enterprises for the objectives of business expansion, inventory build-up and opportunity to conveniently draw funds that can be used for any business-related expenditure. The credit line is limited to P1M to P5M to establish a cut between micro-financing and small to medium enterprise loans. The credit line shall be secured by residential/commercial/industrial real estate properties in Metro Manila or in key cities/urban areas in the Philippines.
- Revolving Credit Line
A facility that can be used to finance general working capital requirements of a business (i.e. inventory financing, production expenses, day-to-day expenditure, etc.) Each loan availment is normally for a maximum of 360days.
- Standby Letters of Credit
Used primarily by product distributors and retailers to guarantee payments for good purchased from their suppliers on credit.
- Import and Domestic Letters of Credit
Guarantees that payments are made to a seller as soon as certain conditions are complied by the buyer. This effectively facilitates the exchange of goods from both foreign and domestic suppliers to local buyers.
- Trust Receipt Financing
This facility is accessed to give clients enough time to further process their raw materials, sell goods at attractive terms, and manage their collection activities.
- Expert Advance and Foreign Bills Purchase Facility
This covers production loans needed to purchase inputs and fulfill export commitments. It also works as a bridge facility that allows access to funds even before actual collection from the foreign buyer.
- Pre-Delivery and Post-Delivery Financing
Mainly utilized by local borrowers to finance business expenditures at the production stage, and while waiting for collections from customers who purchased goods on credit.
- Medium and Long Term Loans
This can be secured by expanding business either for plant expansion, upgrading or purchasing new equipment, and/or embarking on other capital expenditures needed to grow the revenue generating capabilities of a business.
Identification Requirements for SME Lending Products
- Company Profile
- Business Papers
- SEC Registration
- Articles of Incorporation
- Latest General Information Sheet
- DTI Registration
- Mayor’s Permit
- ITR (3 years)
- Audited Financial Statement for 3 consecutive years
- Latest Interim Financial Statement
- Individual Profile of Principal Borrowers/Officers
- List of Projects; Suppliers; Customers
Additional Documents for Small Business Loans Applicant
- Latest 3 months Utility Bills Statements with Proof of Payment
- Latest 3 months Credit Card Billing Statements with Proof of Payment
- Latest 3 months Bank Statements
- Certified List of Merchandise Inventory
- Invoices or Deed of Sale for Equipment
- Certificate of Ownership for Equipment
For Real Estate Mortgage
- Transfer Certificate of Title
- Tax Declaration
- Tax Clearance
- Real Estate Tax Receipt