Here’s a list of the top online lending Services you can use today:
- CashMart PH
- Loan Ranger
- First Circle
Online Loans with no Credit Check
This is part of the reason why the application process is much shorter, no need to run your credit history and air out your dirty laundry. Loans with no credit check are payday loans and installment loans in which lenders don’t check applicants’ credit score. For people who for some reasons are “blacklisted” and don’t have good credit history no credit check loans is the best (and probably one and only) way to make a loan online.
Borrowers have to meet the basic requirements to apply for loans online. Make sure that you can meet the following requirements:
- Must be 18 or older;
- Must to be a Filipino citizen (currently living in Metro Manila, Rizal, Bataan, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Pampanga, Tagaytay, Batangas,Tarlac, or Zambales);
- You must have an active checking account;
- Verifiable monthly income.
What to do for a sure approval?
There are many ways to get cash loans with sure approval. At first glance, this might seem difficult, but it is possible with thorough research coupled with patience. You just have to remember a few tips and find the right place where you can get the loan.
If you want to apply soon, here are some really good tips to pass that credit check and easily get a loan approval:
- Prepare your documents. The usual requirements include at least 2 government-issued valid IDs, 2-3 latest proof of billings, 2-3 latest pay slips, at least 3 latest bank statements, Certificate of Employment, marriage contract (if married), and application form. If you want this process to be fast, it is best if you get the checklist of the requirements and be prepared before heading to the banks.
- Check your credit score. In today’s world, with unprecedented access to the information credit reference agencies hold on file about your financial behavior, it’s definitely worth making sure your credit rating is as good as it can possibly be prior to applying for a loan.
- Supply only factual information. As you submit your documents, make sure that only factual and right information is indicated on the papers. Lenders would investigate on your credit history and would also look at the consistency of the information on the different documents. They need to verify if you are a real person and capable of paying the loan. Therefore, supply only factual and truthful information in your loan application.
- Showing proofs of payments. Private lenders or banks need assurance that your income is stable and adequate to pay back the loan amount. And for the same reason, salaried individuals with fixed incomes are the ideal candidates. Also, you should be able to justify your means to pay a loan while financing your daily needs or expenses through your income.
- Find the right lender. Before you apply for one, make sure to check the facilities that offer your needs, do your research and compare all your options before even heading out to the bank. This may take time, but familiarizing yourself with the procedure will be helpful when you apply for a personal loan.
- Avoid multiple loan applications. Of course, it is tempting to apply for a personal loan in several banks or private lenders at the same time in order to maximize your chances of being approved by at least one lender. Here is why it is not a good idea. When you act like this, lenders get the impression that you are desperate for funds and want to get a quick deal and vanish. This will decrease your chances of getting approved and may even hamper your credit score. Make sure you only apply to the place where you have the best chance of being approved.