They can help you build a more solid foundation for your family with expert advice and clever investment strategies that will empower you to manage your finances better while enjoying the fruits of your labor.
Lot Purchase / Lot Reimbursement
Buying a lot or getting a reimbursement is made simple with their customized financing packages designed to complement your financial situation. They offer Php 500,000 as a minimum loan amount and reimburse the amount within 12 months from the date of purchase. With a minimum Appraised Value (AV) of P1 Million, it is easy to qualify as long as you have proof of purchase of the property. It is also suitable for developer tie-up accounts.
Are you looking for more competitive payment terms, thinking of renovating, or just wishing that your current loan better suited your present situation? Taking out your existing home loan from another bank for refinancing with them will give you access to their low interest rates, flexible payment terms (up to 15 years) and overall better service. Their financial experts can help you arrive at the best solutions.
Enjoy their high maximum loan amount of up to 80% of the property’s selling price and low fixed interest rates for up to 10 years that can protect you from sudden rate surges in the real estate market. They could also make your future home within easy reach with our payment options of up to 25 years.
Opening a housing loan for the purpose of construction gives you access to a minimum amount of P1 Million with an option to pay up to 25 years. You can use your own lot and proposed improvement as collateral to start construction on your new home. Take advantage of the unmatched expertise of their loan specialists by applying online or visiting your preferred Metrobank branch.
You can avail of a home loan for Personal Investment projects such as renovation or purchase of a second home, personal consumption (travel, education, etc.). It is now common for investors to acquire residential units for lease or small business expansion. Everyone knows real estate property is one of the safest investments out there, it is protected from inflation and more reliable than bonds.
To qualify, you must be:
- At least 21 yrs old at loan application and not older than 65 yrs old upon loan maturity
- A Filipino citizen or foreigner with permanent resident visa for the Philippines
- If based in the Philippines:
- A self-employed or fixed income earner
- Employed for at least 2 years with current employer
- Earning at least Php 30,000 for self-employed individuals, or have the same Gross Monthly Family Income (GMFI) for fixed income earners
- If working overseas:
- A land based (technical or administrative staff/officer) or sea based (officer rank) OFW in active employment, or renewed/signed a contract at loan application
- For land based OFWs employed less than 2 years: Employed locally in the last 5 years prior to becoming an OFW, or as an OFW with different employers, or a combination of local and overseas employment
- For sea based OFWs: Completed a combined contract duration of 24 months with current agency, or 48 months inclusive of previous agencies
- Earning at least $1,000 for self-employed individuals (equivalent to Php30,000), or have the same Gross Monthly Family Income (GMFI) for fixed income earners.