SME Credit Line
Avail of a Credit Line to bridge your cash flow and meet the daily funding needs of your business such as:
- Frequent purchase of inventory or supplies
- Cover gaps between your receivables and your expenses
Get a line from P1 Million up to P20 Million with renewable terms every year.
SME Term Loan
Avail of a Term Loan if you plan to expand your business, expansion can be as follows:
- Acquiring new machinery/equipment,
- purchase, construction, or renovation of commercial property (i.e. warehouse, facility, or building),
- franchise financing, or
- Take-out a loan from another bank.
Get a loan for as low as P1 Million up to P20 Million.
Kayang-kayang bayaran with flexible terms of up to 7 years.
Prepare the following documents to ensure a hassle-free application:
- Personal and Business Identification
- One (1) valid government issued ID
- Business Registration Certificate/ Business Permit/ General Information Sheet
- Duly Accomplished Business Loan Application Form (Sole Proprietorship or Partnership) (Corporation) Proof of Billing
- Financial Documents
- Photocopy of Income Tax Return for the last three years
- Photocopy of Audited Financial Statement for the last three years
- Bank Statements for the last six months
- Collateral Documents
- Copy of Transfer Certificate of Title and/or Condominium Certificate of Title (Owner’s Duplicate Copy)
- Certificate of Placement
- Updated Tax Declaration
- Vicinity Map/ Location plan/ Lot plan and Bill of Materials (if for construction)
Business loans available depend on what purpose you will need the additional funding for: to place additional working capital or for expanding your business. You can avail of a Credit Line to bridge the gaps of the inflows and outflows of your business.
Instances include needing to purchase materials for production, but the receivables haven’t actualized yet, or there is a special bulk order but your cash on hand is not currently sufficient to cover the purchase of the additional materials for production.
On the other hand, you can avail of a Term Loan to finance permanent capital into your business. This could be through purchase of assets or properties, or to infuse additional money in the business.
How much to borrow will depend on how much your business needs. Through Metrobank SME, you can borrow for a minimum of P1 Million up to P20 Million, subject to existing credit policies. Their Loan Calculator can give you an idea on your indicative monthly amortization by providing the type of loan, loan amount, and terms.
To apply for a business loan visit the nearest Metrobank branch and submit the filled-out Business Loan application form along with the prescribed requirements.
For your convenience, your monthly dues will be automatically deducted from your Metrobank deposit account.
You can apply another loan even if you haven’t paid an existing loan. Just visit your nearest branch or inquire from your Relationship Manager for more details.
You can prepay your loan without pre-payment penalties or charges on the second year.
The fees and charges that you need to pay when you submit your loan application, only an appraisal fee on the collateral and notarial fee on the loan documents will be collected. Metrobank SME will not charge any additional application or processing fee.