Plan big, Pay small. Whether it’s for home acquisition, construction, refinancing or home equity, put their experience to work for your home loan needs.
HOME ACQUISITION LOAN
MaxiHome Loan helps you buy your dream home – whether it’s a townhouse, a condo or a house and lot. By letting you avail of 80% of the appraised value of your house and lot, a condo or a townhouse (60% for vacant lots), you’re one step closer to owning the home you want. And with a minimum loan amount of P800, 000 available in fixed interest rates for 1, 3 or 5 years, they are making owning a home affordable for you.
- Your age plus the term of the loan should not be more than 65 years old once the loan matures.
- You should be gainfully employed with a reputable company for at least 2 years; or
- You should own your own business that’s been operational for at least 3 years and it’s been making a profit in the last 2 years.
- If you are a foreigner you can still apply for a MaxiHome Loan but only if the property is a condominium, and you’ll need to provide proof of residency and employment here in the Philippines.
- For overseas workers you should have a contract of employment for 2 years and the nature of the work that you do should fall under the category of Professional and Technical jobs.
- If you are a seafarer you should be at least officer level and you should have been serving for at least 2 continuous years.
- An attorney-in-fact is required for overseas workers or seafarer applicants.
Basic requirements (for both spouses):
- Housing loan application from (completely filled out)
- Valid IDs and recent photo of spouses
- Marriage Certificate (if married) and Death Certificate (if widowed)
- Certificate of Employment for both spouses
- Income Tax Return (for the last 2 years)
Self-employed / Entrepreneurs:
- Business Registration/Permits
- Financial Statements (last 2 years In-house and Audited)
- Company profile/business background or List of Major Suppliers and Customers with contact details (at least 5)
- Income Tax Return (last 2 years)
- Latest 6 months Bank Statements/Passbook
- Contract of Employment / Employment Certificate
- History of Employment / Latest Crew Contact (if applicant is a Seafarer)
- Special Power of Attorney (using Maybank’s format)
- Latest 6 months bank statements/proof of remittance
- Latest ITR (if applicable)
House and Lot:
- Copy of Tax Declaration (Lot and Improvement)
- Copy of Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT)
- Copy of Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT)
- Copy of Master Deed of Declaration and Restriction Copy of Tax Declaration
- Building Plan
- Bill of Materials/Construction Cost Estimates
- Updated Statement of Account from originating institution
NB: Please note that additional requirements may be asked based on the nature of the borrower’s profile / account / collateral type.
- Application Form
- List of Requirements
- Authority to Conduct C.I.
- Life Insurance Form
- SPA Forms
- 1 year fixing: 6.00% p.a.
- 3 year fixing: 6.25% p.a.
- 5 year fixing: 7.50% p.a.
Subject to annual repricing thereafter.
- Registered first real estate mortgage (REM) over the financed property.
- All properties are subject for appraisal. Appraisal fee (non-refundable) within Metro Manila is
P 4,500.00 and P 5,500.00++ outside Metro Manila.
- Payment of Registration Fees, Processing Fees, Insurance Premiums and other incidental expenses are for the borrower’s account.
- Monthly amortization may be paid via Post Dated Checks (PDCs) or Auto Debit from client’s MPI CASA account. Repayment will commence after 1 month from loan release.
- Loan account is subject for Life/Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) and Fire Insurance (FI) coverage.
- Submission of application and requirements can be made to any Maybank branches near you.