Payday loans, with their quick application, approval, and cash disbursement can help cash-strapped Filipinos meet their urgent financial needs. More so when it’s Petsa de Peligro and there’s an emergency, like sudden hospitalization in the family or overdue bills. Also called instant loans or quick cash loans, payday loans from online cash lenders in the Philippines are easier and faster to get than personal loans from banks. Simply apply and submit a few requirements online, and receive the money within 24 hours.
Unlike pawnshop loans that require collateral such as jewelry and gadgets, payday loans don’t ask for any collateral. Rather, they require only proof of income or billing. However, payday loans in the Philippines have higher interest rates (from 3% to 20% or even higher), lower loanable amounts (from PHP 1,000 to PHP 50,000), and shorter repayment terms (maximum of 30 days) than personal loans and pawn loans.
The Best Payday Loans to Apply For
Many private lenders offer payday loans in the Philippines. Be warned, though: some lenders charge extremely high interest rates of over 60%, making you pay almost double your loan amount. To help you avoid loan sharks or predatory lenders, we’ve filtered the choices down to some of the best payday loans in the Philippines. These short-term loans have reasonable interest rates, fast approval and funding times, and positive customer feedback. They come from legitimate financial companies that are licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
CASH MART SALARY LOAN
Cash Mart Philippines is owned by a leading Singaporean online lending company that has been providing payday loan services for almost 50 years. It’s SEC-registered with an office in Taguig City. The lender offers quick loan processing, approval, and disbursement of all its loan products, including the Cash Mart Salary Loan.
- Low interest rate of 0.8% with the weekly loan term (repayment amount divided into three weekly schedules)
- Secure online transactions with the website’s 256-bit verified encryption
- Convenient and secure access to funds via its partner-banks, including BDO, BPI, and Metrobank
- Many loan repayment channels to choose from: Bayad Center, 7-Eleven, LBC, SM Payment Center, etc.
- Many positive customer reviews, i.e., fast transaction and excellent customer service
- High interest rate of 22.4% with the bi-weekly loan term (repayment amount divided into three bi-weekly schedules)
- Available only to select areas in the Philippines, mostly in the Greater Manila Area
Filipinos who meet the following qualifications can apply for a payday loan with Cash Mart:
- Aged 21 to 50
- Regular employees, self-employed professionals, and OFWs
- Currently living in one of these areas:
- Metro Manila
- One valid government ID (UMID, NBI Clearance, Driver’s License, OFW ID, etc.)
- Company ID
- Latest one-month pay slip
- Two utility billing statements
How to apply online for a Cash Mart Salary Loan
- Click on the “Apply now” button and fill out the online loan application form on their Website.
- Wait for a call from a Cash Mart loan officer for verification of your eligibility and documents.
- Sign the contract and expect the fund to be deposited into your bank account.